I don’t know about you, but Fall is my absolute favorite season! Everything just looks so beautiful, the weather is chilly enough to wear comfy clothes, rainy days come more often, and reading is much cozier. Doesn’t that sound like the best thing ever?
When I saw this fall-ish book tag, I had to answer it here on the blog! Let’s get into it, then…
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi, which is set in a very fun (and dangerous) world that will really grip you. You can read my review for it here.
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
The Inevitable Collision of Birdie and Bash by Candace Ganger – beautifully tragic, one of my favorite books! Read my review here.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
A Companion to Archaic Greece, edited by Kurt A. Raaflaub and Hans van Wees, which I use all the time for my Classical history and culture classes. It’s a lifesaver and packed with sooo much information.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
You by Caroline Kepnes – read my review here
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn – read my review here
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (last book in the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy), but, really, any of Jenny Han’s books could be defined as short, heartwarming reads. They’re all amazing, by the way! You can read my review for it here.
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
The Harry Potter series is definitely a favorite that I’ll revisit soon ♡
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
A pair of cute, warm socks, as well as a blanket – and maybe a cup of tea, if I’m in the mood 🙂
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
What are your picks for each question? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to read through your own answers!
Thank you so much for reading,
I’ll see you in my next post ♡